Below is a summary of rules you need to follow if you want to have an account on this server of Mastodon:
No sexually explicit or violent material can be posted
No spam or advertising
No racism, sexism or any other form of discrimination
No incitement of violence or promotion of violent ideologies
No harassment of other users
Code of Conduct
The following guidelines are not a legal document, and final interpretation is up to the administration of blimey.social; they are here to provide you with an insight into our content moderation policies:
- The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline:
- Any material considered inappropriate
- The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Any other type of discrimination or the advocation of it
- Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, or to impede other users from utilising the service, or to degrade the performance of the service, or to harass other users, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed, and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission may be considered harassment.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment.
These provisions notwithstanding, the administration of the service reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason, except as limited by law.